Thursday 8 December 2011

Glasses Geek!!B)

  "Why does everything I looked at getting blurr??"And did u know that when I am in this situation,
I guess I can make a perfect senses that I was having short-sightedness!Many friends of mine in my classmates wearing spectacles n I just try once,and thats not fun!:(..Hannan,Nadhirah,Miha,Dayah,Myra n lots of them
were getting used to wear spec.But,u know,this is my attitude,when this thing happen to me,I just thought that,
"this is small matter,dont take so serious about that."=='..this is my really attitude and this matter
melted for a year!

  And since I am in my fourteenth,Im  getting uncomfortable in this condition
and my 'World Of Vision' went off blurred.One day,I found my strength to vent to my mother and told the truth.
As I expected,this two words came out from her mouth,EYE DOCTOR!!!So,without any objection from me,we went
to see eye doctor at Hospital Universiti Sains Malaysia(HUSM),Kubang Kerian,Kelantan,Malaysia.

  After my eyes had been examined by this 'EYE DOCTOR',I was diagnosed by having short-sightedness n the
only way to prevent this matter from getting worst is wearing SPECTACLES!The doctor insisted me to wear it
as soon as possible.I could do nothing and started from that day,I have to wear spec.I may look like
a NERD girl n thats really suits me as a prefect.In my school,SMK Kamil,Pasir Puteh,Kelantan,Malaysia,
prefects is well-known as a nerd students n that pet name is getting me to study more harder than I am.

  Since that day,I can see better than before but the spec doesnt suit me well and looked like there are
BIG GLASSES FRAMING MY EYES n I still think this is weird.I wonder how my friends can get used to this 'thing'.
But then,I have learnt new thing,that "What Different in Us is the Thing That Make us Better"
P/S : still learning in writing essay,n I think that my essay is still the worst!c:

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...